Thursday, October 16, 2008

a view

did you recognize?
did you notice?
did you see?

accelerating
torrential
pivotal

movements
gushing from behind
rolling onwards

seemingly divided
separate
at once believed and the yet-unknown.

seen thus
taken as a burden
aspired to as a gift

it has a name
and is alive-
it is called

Intentionality-
Human History
always in the making.
***

under present
conditions, amidst
strong currents

of fear,
of hope, and
distress-

dark, painful conditions
gaining impetus
preceeding an impending birth


Of a Universal Human Nation:
A PEACE-LOVING HUMANITY
FOR ONE AND ALL.

***

2 comments:

? said...

Hi, my first time here. Just an introduction! I would like to stop by again if you feel a counter visit will be worth our individual busy schedules. I find your blog interesting...and please accept my compliments and this invite.
R.E.

? said...

hello again...my new blog is now on and I'm looking forward to seeing you in the story. Nothing like you have ever seen in blogger, I hope...
What do you think?